I've been reading all these post, and decided that maybe someone could help me with my question. I'm 19, on birthcontrol, but i'm still worried that I might be pregnant. I've been really tired lately, having headaches, and I been having a funny taste in my mouth that seems like i'm about ready to vomit, but I don't. My period isn't due for a few more days, so i'm not sure if I am or not. Maybe i'm just overthinking this and worrying too much, but i'd rather worry and not be pregnant than not worry and be. Anyway, thanks for listening! :d

~*worried*~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 17th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
Hun I would say that it does indeed sound as if you are preg. But since I am not a Dr. I would do a hpt as soon as pos. Or see your o.B. Keep us posted.
|

replied May 17th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
Hun I would say that it does indeed sound as if you are preg. But since I am not a Dr. I would do a hpt as soon as pos. Or see your o.B. Keep us posted.
|

replied May 17th, 2006
Hey! Thanks for you're advice. I'm not pregnant thankfully, might possibility had a chemical pregnancy, but not sure. Either way, i'm not pregnant, so that's a good thing.
|

replied May 18th, 2006
:( hey
well im 15 and stay in south carolina. Being pregnant down here in high school seems like a fashion or something.Every time I turn around I see pregnant teens.And I would always say you want catch me like that. But know I think I am. Ive been tired alot for no reason. Have weird tastes in my mouth. Do be dizzy sometimes. My breast are really sore. I just dont know how to tell my mom. Oh yea my period hasnt came on this month and it only stayed on for a half of a day. And its usually on for 5 days at the least. Im scared to go get a pregnancy test from the store but I might have my neighbor get one for me. Its not that I dont want a baby. Its just that im to young. But I love babies. Know that I think about it I do hope that I am pregnant.
-bye- :wink:
|

replied March 6th, 2009
teen pregnancy
gurl4rmthasouth, Your only 15 years old. you have few more years of highschool left, having a baby is most likely going to prevent you from your education for a while. i work in the child services field i dont know how it works where you come from but here ive seen it many many times, if your parents arent really supportive of this, big chance your baby will get taken from birth, in the eyes of cfs workers, your way too young to support a child, because your still a child yourself and have alot of learning and growing up still yet to do.Being your sexually active, id advise you to get on birth control and use CONDOMS. but like i said, if your mom is going to help u support a child all the way, then youll be lucky to keep it, but just remember your fun teenage years will be lost forever.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...