So I went in to see my doc. Today cuz I was spotting pink on and off. I was so worried when I got there but guess what? Omg the doc. Did an u/s on me and I saw the fetal pole and a heartbeart of my baby flickering. Wow I was in tears its amazing to see the heartbeat, I cant wait to hear it :)
yeah my doc. Was coming to conclusion that I was one of those women who spot in pregnancy but should be ok. Ahh I feel bit more relieved now.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yay! I'm so glad! Just wait until you get to hear the heartbeat, it's so amazing.
|

replied May 9th, 2006
I'm happy for u, how far along are u.
|

replied May 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Woooh! I knew it would be a-ok! I'm so happy for you........... Sitting here grinning stupidly at my screen :)
|

replied May 9th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi Girls
I just turned six weeks a few days ago, yeah I really cant wait till I hear the heartbeat :)
|

replied May 9th, 2006
Experienced User
I am so happy to hear everything is ok!! Take care~
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
You can hear it now with doppler. I heard my baby's heartbeat at 5w6d with doppler.
|

replied May 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
linuxchique wrote:
you can hear it now with doppler. I heard my baby's heartbeat at 5w6d with doppler.

i'm not trying to be rude but I don't think that's possible. Maybe you were picking up your own?

My doctor found my baby's at 9 weeks 1 day and even he was surprised. He said he'd try but that most likely it was too early. On average I think most people hear it around 12 weeks or so.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....