I'm pregnant!!!! I said that I did not have a chance this month because we really did not have sex that much and I had no signs. The only signs I had was breast hurt, heart burn, tummy alittle upset, that is it and it was nothing like my last pregnancy. I cant believe it. I'm so happy. I found out saturday night at like 11:30. What was really weird about it is that my friend told me to wear pad last month when I had my af and to sleep with all the sperm in me, so I did and i'm pregnant. Omg!!! My husband is really happy but were going to wait to tell all of our family because of my miscarriage in nov. Oh my gosh!! :lol: :lol:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Congratulations! I'm very happy for you.
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Gratz and take it easye yes sleeping with he sperm in helps thats how I got pregnat 19w3d today we tried for 5 months and haven your bottom part up in the air some for 30 min helps too.. Wink...
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Can anyone please tell me what that technique is (sleeping with pad) in detail. Thanks
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Experienced User
.C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S!!!! And yeah - i've never heard of the "pad" thing - just interested... What is it?

*editied 'cos I spelt conratulations wrong. Very wrong!
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep us updated!
Let those hormones roll!!!!!!!!!
The best to you and yours!!!
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Experienced User
^ lol, love the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'s!!!!!!!
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Experienced User
No
Wearing pads while on your af not tampons, and keeping the sperm inside of you, like dont go pee after sex or you put a pillow under you try to keep it in there as long as you can. I'm 4weeks and 1day. I'm due jan 14, 2007.
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Experienced User
That's so cool - i'm so happy for you!!!!!! :) I keep smiling... :)
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Thanks, I really happy. I just hope this one turns out to be a healthy pregnancy. I'm so scared but so happy at the same time.
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah I get you... Well we are all praying for ya and sending out happy thoughts and whatnot... And I cxnt spell!

Hugs - it'll be fine. Relax and enjoy it :)
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Congratulations
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Experienced User
How exciting yeah!! Congrats to you!!
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi Bamagirl
Congrats im so happy for u :) yay a jan. Baby a good way to start off the year :)
|

replied May 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Thanks
I'm really happy and scared at the same time but god is watching over me and he will take care of me too.
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Congrats xxxx

sleep with his sperm?? What do you mean on that?
|

replied May 14th, 2006
Experienced User
Wow!
Congrats! I think i'll try that!Lol! Sounds crazy but if it works heck i'll be crazy!
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2006
Experienced User
Lol...It mean to go to sleep without cleaning yourself after sex and not going to pee soon after he has ejaculated inside you.
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2006
Experienced User
Lol ohhh... Well I understand now..
|

replied May 30th, 2006
Experienced User
What is af???
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....