Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

My Baby Pilgrum (same As Preg. Forum) (Page 1)

User Profile
These are a couple pictures from friday. My mom bought this outfit before she was born and I wanted to see what it was like before she grows out of it. Unfortunately it really is not her color and the pants were a bit tight around the waste (what a fatty!). But it was pretty darn cute on her!

*pictures deleted*

have you ever seen someone quite so upset before??? Lol!

Last edited by Kimmeh on May 9th, 2006 11:48 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Aww too cute.
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Aww
Ireland is too cute in that outfit lol I love chubby babies. All ur babies are soooooo cute hope mine is too. How old is ireland now?
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2006
She is 7 weeks (8 on wednesday)
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Experienced User
I answered this in the preg forum but can't resist.... A.W.W.W.W.W so cute, love her.
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2006
Hehe thanks!!
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Welcome - you know I can't resist the girl... Just wanna pinch her cheeks :p but i'm scared I may scare her. Don't want a repetition of the "distraught, world over" pic.
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I'm gonna repeat myself, but kim she's soooooooooooooo cute. Do you ever manage to put her down? It's hard to put something that cute down! They are addicting! She is going to be 2 months on monday, right?

*edited to add .N.E.X.T monday, as in the 15th =p
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Haha u know ive aleady told ya but I love her and she is freaking adorable!! (i got to see them b4 yall :p)
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
beckster06 wrote:
aww she's so cute! Here's my little boy in his tigger dungarees!

will you please please pleasee....Quit posting photos of you're kids in every topic that anyone makes showing theirs.

You have you're own topic so freakin' post in that one.

Thanks.
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
By the way kimmeh, she's gorgeous!
|

replied May 9th, 2006
Experienced User
She has realy big pretty blue eyes.. As sumone else said.. How u put her down :) aww makes me wanna make myn come out soon!! Lol
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2006
Hehe thanks everyone!! It is hard to put her down! I get .N.O.T.H.I.N.G done in a day because once you pick her up you really can't put her down, ha ha.

Yes hopeful she'll be 2 months on the 15th!! Where does the time go??? It's crazy!!
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
she's so adorable kimmeh! And thank you delicia for saying that, it was starting to get on my nerves too!
|

replied May 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Lol - trust .D to say what we were all thinking but holding back on......
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Well this is the second post she did it in and if .D didn't say it I would have. Thank you .D!
|

replied May 9th, 2006
Experienced User
I was contemplating it too - .D just got in there first. I found some other pics of .Dil a few days ago someone sent them to me. It was really nice.
|

replied May 9th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
It was really getting on my nerves, and it's disrespectful to kimmeh.
|

replied May 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Too right.
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Kimmeh she is sooo cute...I know you've heard that a million times...But just thought i'd let you know ...Lol
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...