Hey everyone just some news!
Aj woke up!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo excited! Thank you all for your prayers and support. However I would ask you to continue praying as when he woke up, we realized he has "amnesia" and no I cant spell :p he does not remember anything, not me, not mom, not dad, brad, the twins, his friends, what he liked, nothing. But with time, patience and help the doctors said he has a high chance of recovering his memory :d please continue to pray and thank you once again

melissa chastity and joshua
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 8th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Oh i'm so glad he woke up melissa i've been praying alot! I'll continue praying and hope that in time his memory will start coming back. Is there charges being layed on the person who did this to him?
|

Especially eHealthy
I Am
I am very happy that he woke up. I do hope the continues to progress, but hey waking up is such an improvement in itself! I'll pray foryou, your family and him!
|

Experienced User
That is wonderful news! Congrats!!!

Kelly
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thats great!!..Bless u and ur family
jordan and baby
|

Experienced User
Im happy for you I will say a prayer for continuing improvment.
|

replied January 9th, 2004
Thank you everyone! He's doing fine, well, considering what the fools did to him he is doing fine.

Darling - yes hun, we are laying charges against the people that did this to him and they have already been expelled from the school.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Im really glad 4 u melissa-at least its one worry off ur mind.I cannot imagine what those boys must have done to him if he was out for that many days-they deserve severe punishment.
I hope that he'll start remembering things quickly&with ur support & r prayers,im sure he will
god bless,
liz
|

Extremely eHealthy
I am really happy for you, all of you. It seems like you have a quite large support group going on there, and here. I am praying for you, and we will all remain praying for you. Hope to hear more great news soon!! It can only get better!!

"may you be happy, may you be loved, may you be blessed by the stars above!!"
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Hey sweetie!! That is great that he woke up!!! Some help with the memory my cousin had that we brought in picture albums and music he used to listen to and that and we would tell him who the ppl were to him and wat part they played in his life adn that !! I know you can get through this you have been soo strong soo far you will be great and he will get his memory back! Im always here for u!Love u girlie!!

Jen & river
|

I am so glad to hear that! I guess our prayer did help! It was so cute I had my oldest son tyring ot pray and everything that come out was mommy but he tried! Laughing
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...