Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Did I Just Have a Miscarriage?

I have polycystic ovary syndrome. For the past few days I have had a brownish discharge like my period just finished. Am I having my period? Or did I have a miscarriage and not know it?

Liana
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Period Might Be Coming?
I do that before and after my period, so it might be the onset of a period?
|

replied May 11th, 2009
I had that happen to me when I was pregnant. I went to get a ultrasound and they could not find a heartbeat.... they did not tell me this of course they told my boyfriend and said not to tell me. My doctor called me a few days later and told me that I was having a probable miscarriage. i had to go in later that day and get blood test done. Then 2 days later I started bleeding a little bit and when I woke up the next morning as soon as I got out of bed bllod just poured out all over the place. I ran to the bathroom and passed some HUGE blood clots in the toilet. I called my boyfriend and he got his mom and sister to come over here with me. I was bleeding so much that I had to change my pad 4 times within 2 hours!!!!! When I finally got to the hospital as soon as I got out of the car blood started pouring down my legs and I was passing some more huge clots. My boyfriend's sister ran inside to get me a wheel chair. I almost passed out right after they got me in the room because of all the blood I had lost. A couple hours later they gave me a ultrasound because they thought I was going to have to get a D&C but, they determinded that i had passed the baby already.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....