Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Pregnant Again After Miscarrying My Twins...................

You all probably know that in march I miscarried my little twins...Well now i'm pregnant again and i'm only 15days pregnant today.Wea re all so happy but we are scared stiff that the same will happen again.I don't know what to do to help this pregnancy better than I did before.Anyway wish me luck and please give me some advice.******baby dust****** to all,jadexxxx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Experienced User
Congratulations! I too had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy. We went on to have a healthy baby girl with my second pregnancy. I wish you the best of luck. I know you will be very nervous for the first weeks. I wasn't comfortable with my second pregnancy until I felt her move.
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I wish the best for you and yours try not to stress(i know that it is easier said than done). I went on to have two wonderful chidren after my m/c of course now they are grown and on their own and are doing great! Baby dust to you!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....