Ok well 2 weeks ago I was on a trip in costa rica. My stomach felt sick while I was there so I ate a couple fruits and a slice of bread for breakfast and a bite of food for lunch and I often fell asleep before dinner. Ummmm, towards the end of the trip I started to eat more.

When I got back I had all these cravings, milkshakes, fries, chicken nuggets, chocolate malts, beef and mashed potatoes, you name it.
I have been ravenous for the past 2 weeks since i've been back. I also had diarrhea after I came back for about 4 days and it's been 2 weeks since that 2 weeks I have gained maybe about 5-7 pounds which is fine since I am 5'10" and now weigh 120 .... But I am also a teenager is it because I am growing?
Did I get a tapeworm or parasite or something weird?
Or should I give it time?

Ahhh. Help. :x I just want these cravings to go away I ate so much yesterday but i'm hungry again 10 mins. After I eat!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 16th, 2006
^^
Often being hungry all the time is a result of enzyme depletion.
If you consumed large amounts of alcahol recently then you may have killed off many enzymes that you need to properly digest food. You can pick up a good enzyme suppliment at your local vitamin or natural foods store.

Taking a quality multivitamin mat also help.

The best thing for keeping your weight down is starting a moderate workout program, swimming, and taking a protein suppliment.

I hope this helps you fix your health.
|

replied February 9th, 2009
hunger
wat can i do to stop picking at food?
|

replied March 4th, 2009
Hi,

word of advice. Do not seek advice for problems like this from general public. always seek advice from qualified professionals. because they know better and will give you a personalized solution. the other day I read some informative articles by
bizymoms Health and Nutrition experts lizabeth Morrison and Dr.Elliot D. Abravanel .I'll quote you some points.

"According to your body type, you will tend to crave foods which stimulate your dominant gland, because eating these foods gives you a rush of hormones from that gland. Each of us naturally likes the feeling of hormones from our dominant gland, because it gives us energy and just feels good!"

"When you know your body type, you know which of your body’s four major glands (thyroid, adrenal, pituitary or gonads) is strongest in your system. But how does this help know what to eat? To understand this, you need to know that each of the glands is stimulated by certain foods"

Good Luck!
|

replied March 4th, 2009
always picking
hey thanks very much for taking the time to give me all that information its much appreciated!!
|
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....