Has anyone hurd of ovulex? Well im a new tryer and I really hope it works..Me and my husband have tried to have a baby for a year now. So I was looking online and saw it, we both want a child. We are both trying before he goes to iraq in june so thats gives me 2 months to become pregnant so hopfully it works for me. :cry:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 5th, 2006
Experienced User
I have heard some people say it worked for them and others say no. Good luck, I hope you get your wish.
|

replied May 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Gonna Try Ovulex!
armywife003 wrote:
has anyone hurd of ovulex? Well im a new tryer and I really hope it works..Me and my husband have tried to have a baby for a year now. So I was looking online and saw it, we both want a child. We are both trying before he goes to iraq in june so thats gives me 2 months to become pregnant so hopfully it works for me. :cry:

if you want to waste your money on a bunch of herbs that some spammer told you about, go for it.
|

replied May 6th, 2006
Experienced User
Ive heard that ovulex does work... But I guess its different for everyone.
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Gonna Try Ovulex!
notafan wrote:

if you want to waste your money on a bunch of herbs that some spammer told you about, go for it.

100% agreed. And I suspect if it did "work" for anyone, it had nothing to do with the ovulex. Plus who knows what kind of freaky side effects there could be.
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Girls Girls Girls
Excuse me but i'm not trying to be rude at all. I have tried ovulex and I have been trying without it for two years and I tried ovulex and got pregnant within two months. So before you start putting down the product do a little research. I f I didn't have ovulex I wouldn't have my beautfiul daughter. Sorry about that but it just upsets me when people put the product down becuase it really does work. It doesn't have any side effects besides when your pregnant and your hormones aree all sensitive and stuff. I would waste my money on the product any day. So for the girl who asked about ovulex go for it woman. If youg et it now then you may be able to get pregnant by the time he leaves. But the other woman does have a point of going through the pregnancy alone. Its hard and you would probably miss him and cry every night for him. Thats what happened to me when my hunny would come home and then go to work out for three hours and then come home to bed. I was very lonely and your hormones are very very high. So that was a good suggestion. Thanx and sorry to anyone I made mad.
|

replied May 11th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Ovulax does work I tryed it and now I am 14 weeks pregnant with twins good luck!!
|

replied May 11th, 2006
Experienced User
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...