Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Whats Wrong With Me?? Ttc Since January 06

Ive been trying to conceive since january 06 and so far, nothing!! Im starting to get scared that I might not be able to conceive!!! My family dosent have a history of women not being able to conceive. All of the women in my family have conceived. And im starting to worry!! I want my baby and it kills me when other people get pregnant and I cant!! Some dont even want their baby!! I want my soooo badly!! Has anyone gone through this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Just give it time. It may seem like a lifetime to you but you really haven't been trying very long. Good luck.
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Whats Wrong With Me?? Ttc Since January 06
jenny_agradin2006 wrote:
ive been trying to conceive since january 06 and so far, nothing!! Im starting to get scared that I might not be able to conceive!!! My family dosent have a history of women not being able to conceive. All of the women in my family have conceived. And im starting to worry!! I want my baby and it kills me when other people get pregnant and I cant!! Some dont even want their baby!! I want my soooo badly!! Has anyone gone through this?

honey I am in the same boat as you. I have been ttc since january to, and nothing yet. And all my family is very fertile, so I don't know what the deal is. I am currently late for af, but I have tested and it was negatve. I am gonna give it a little longer than go to the doc. Also they say on average it takes most couples 6 mths to a year to conceive. Good luck lots of luck.
|

replied May 4th, 2006
I have two children with a diffrent father than the man I am married to. It took almost a yr to concieve my first. I was very young and I never really sat down and thought about how long I had ttc but it was right at a year. I am twenty eight and ttc now for about well weve had unprotected sex since october of 05 but ive been really trying about four months. I read on fertility friend it takes the average couple six to twelve months to concieve I just started charting. You should try the website babymed.Com or babycenter.Com they both have fertilty charts they are easy and tell you when your the most fertile. Some of the girls here refered me there. This sight is awesome. All of these girls have good advice and there is always somonehere whos going through the same as you are(whatever it may be) and its good to vent here. Everyone understands what your going through. Well goodluck! Truck loads of baby dust to you*~~~**
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Experienced User
Thanks..
Thanks for all of the ur answers. It relaxes me to know that it might just be that and not something worser than that! But like I said, it sucks that some girls/women get pregnant and dont actually want it or werent planing on getting pregnant. But oh well! Hopefully I get pregnant very very soon!! Thanks for all of the baby dust!! Baby dust to all of those who've been trying!!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....