For about 2 months now, everytime my hubby & I "nookie out" I get pretty intense braxton hicks contractions and end up with a bladder infection. I was just wondering if anyone else is having this problem too?
:oops:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Are you saying the two are connected? I highly doubt they have anything to do with one another.
Its not uncommon for pregnant women to get uti's.( make sure you let your doc know so he can give you meds to prevent spreading the infection to the kidneys or baby.) its also not uncommon to get braxton hicks from physical activity, which you are doing.
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I dunno....I went into labor after having sex with my .Fiance. I suggest yall calm down with the nookie action. Drink lots of water...It prevents you from feeling braxton hicks...You're prob. Feeling them becuase you're dehydrated!!

Good .Luck!!

Sarah
|

replied May 10th, 2006
I have a uti rght now but it's the other way around... Got braxton hix contractions went to the hosp. And they sad it was because I had a uti and 2 days before I had, had sex...Whch can cause braxton hix. I am now 35 weeks and get braxton hix contractions everyday(unless I lay down they dont go away)the doc told me that its normal to get them alot the further along you get....But good luck too ya'll
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...