Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Recently Spotting After My Period.....need Help!

Hi all,
i'm having spotting and I read earlier post but still want to know about my situation.
I'd my period last week until sunday april 30th that was my last day of my period. Since yesterday tuesday i'm seeing some spotting and today on wednesday as well. Its like brownish in color and very tiny spotting.
We've been trying for the last six months almost..What would be the sign for this.
Also, we are thinking to try during my ovulation also. Is it safe to do it if I see spotting or should I skip this month...

Any suggestions would be great to hear.
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Experienced User
It sounds like it is just af finishing up. Old blood, that's all. You should definitly try while you are ovulating. That is the only time you are going to get pregnant. You should be fine to try this month. Good luck.
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Thanks for the info.
We will try this month and keep on trying......
Lets see..

Thanks
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....