Medical Questions > Womens Health > Infertility Forum

So Upset And Worried And Depressed...please Help

Hi everyone! I am new to the forum, and as of right now extremely upset. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for almost 4 months now. Now, me being the net junkie that I am I went online and researched almost everything that I could about ovulation and fertility. My last menstrual period was april 7th. I charted my fertility online and said that april 20th through april 26th were my fertile days. I had unprotected sex on april 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 25th, and 27th. I am waiting for my next menstrual period on may 7th or 8th, and I just know that I am going to get it because as always I experience menstrual cramps a couple of days before my period, and I am experiencing them now along with some white discharge, which is also the norm for me and expecting my period. I don't understand what I am doing wrong and I am really upset. Is it normal to feel menstrual cramps like this before you period as if you were going to get it or what. I just want to scream. Please someone share their experience with me or at least put my mind at some ease! :cry:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 3rd, 2006
My dear, four months seams like a lifetime when trying hard, but in reality infertility isn't something to cross ones mind until after 12+ months of unprotected sex. Unless there is a reason that you feel that you are having troubles? Like tubal issues, infection, std, age? Even male infertiltiy.

For us we knew ahead of the game that we would have some problems considering dh (husband) had zero count due to a slip of the knife.

Take it easy and don't push the sex every day. Give it at least 36 hours to recoop the count. No lubes as it can kill the sperm including spit.

Cramps ahead of flo is normal for some, as is bad pms !**@! mode, thats me.
|

replied May 3rd, 2006
????
But is it normal to have back cramps if possible pregnant?
|

replied May 3rd, 2006
Back cramps can even happen if its a bfn. Just went through that this last cycle myself. Only to find out last sunday I had a bfn.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....