User Profile
Obviously this has nothing to do with pregnancy, but do any of my posts? Lol

i just got done watching .Flight 93, and that was sooooooo hard to sit through, i'm about ready to cry my eyes out!

For those of you who don't know, it's a movie about an airplane that got highjacked on .September 11th that was supposed to hit the white house or the capital but crashed into a field instead.

It showed them getting highjacked and some stabbed, and the others calling their families to tell them goodbye and that they love them, I can't even imagine what that was like. It was like you got to know the charactors pretty good, and they tried to take the plane back by throwing hot water on the highjackers and whatnot but eventually they crashed. =(

sorry I just wanted to share my day :p
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 3rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah i've watched that.

It's a really sad movie =|

i'm up for a boning b*tch, meet me at my place. 10:00

no panties or you'll get the belt!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Lol k ill be there :wink:

now that I think about it, if I was someone on that plane I would have taken the hot water and dumped it on em and hit them over the head with that big cart until they dropped their knives so I could stab them all to death =)

actually I probably wouldn't have, but its a pleasant thought, don't you think =d
|

replied May 3rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Do you have msn woman?

Pm me you're e mail and i'll add ya.
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2006
Supporter
I watched it a few weeks ago.

What could I say about what happened .September 11 2001....... I could see smoke from my house! Just the sight of that knowing what was happening was so horrific! I get emotional anytime I speak about this.

God damn sick terrorists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I know, I remember when it happened, we went to the church to pray a rosery (our whole school) and I had no clue about waht happened then.

And then on the year anniversary I sat alone infront of the tv and just cried, I was about 12 I think, I just watched what the fire fighters had to say about it and the families and it was so sad. I still can't believe someone did that. You usually hear things about people getting bombed and whatnot over seas, but it happened here in our country! That still kind of blows my mind lol

i was really hoping those people would make it but they didnt =(
|

replied May 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
I cried when I saw the preview. :(
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I don't remember how old I was when it happened but all I remember is watching some police trying to get some mexicans out of the ocean(they were trying to swim over from mex.) and it got interrupted and the towers came on.At the time I didn't realize how serious it was and I was making fun of the 'idiots who crashed into them' but when I got home and my mom explained it better without chaos,it took me a while to realize. . .It is very sad though.And I feel for the families who were involved and the people it affected
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I remember where I was when it happened. I was at work and we got a call for extra security for some government people (i worked at a security office) and they told me what had happened and we turned on the tv. All I could think about was my friend kery and my cousans husband. They both worked at the towers. Fortunatly kerry overslept that day and slept thru the whole thing a few blocks away. My cousin's husband wasn't so fortunate.

I am not too sure I can see that movie. I cry a lot thinking about it. And it's hard....But I remember hardly being able to answer the phone that whole day....We did get a lot of extra business that day.

:sigh:
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yeah I didnt realize how horrible it was for a while, and my teachers sister lived in new york and worked somewhere around there, and she said she could hear and see people jumping out of the windows of the towers and she could hear them hitting the ground. I don't know if that's true but... Wow, that's so horrible.

And now iran has nuclear bombs or whatever, but my teacher said she thinks they're gonna bomb isreal because they don't like them or something, which is stupid because then the people in iran will die too hahahahahhaha oh god
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2006
Supporter
I remember when all that stuff happend, I was in grade 7 and I was on my way to school, I was just about to grab my lunch and head out when I looked over at the tv and for somereason I couldnt walk away. I sat down for a moment and then went to fix my shoe and then the screen showed the towers on fire.. I was so sad, I was shocked also.. I didnt want to leave until I heard the whole story but my dad said I could hear it later. When I went to school the whole day we watched the news and talked about what was happening. Alot of people went home that day because they were too upset or had a realitive that was involved(in the towers/near by/in plane) I morn for the people who lost their lives that day
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I was in grade 11, getting ready for school when I came down and saw the news on tv, my dad was up early and watching it. I cried... Made me so sad to see all those ppl running away and all the devistation (sp?)... But yeah about the movie... I wanna see that. Dunno how well i'll make it through though.
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
You really should see it, I was nervous the whole time because I wanted the people on the plane to make it lol if I was watching it by myself I probably would have cried though.
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Experienced User
I was meant to be on a flight to new york the day after to visit my grandparents who live in nyc.
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
:o wow! Thank god ur here carrie :wink:
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Experienced User
Lol!
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yea not to freak ya out but everyone in the navy's orders got extended 60 mo so they wont be paying to move anyone for the next 5 years and my hubby and his colleagues think its cuz the government wants to save money to go to war with iran

the day 911 happened I was on the way to school and I was listening to the radio and at first I thought it was a joke but then all we did at school was watch the news and then I didnt leave my house for like 3 days afte that. I was sure we were all gunna get bombed and die.
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Ugh dani now im scared =( I just wanna live a normal life and die as an olllllllld old old old lady warm in her bed :( ahha I watch titanic too much!

I know this isnt about the topic but... I saw on your away message last night that you went to get macy her "cozy car" lol was that the little red car you showed me?
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yup and she had to get in it b4 we even got it in the door! Then we "drove" her over to her friend carleas and I thought she wasnt gunna get out but then she saw carlea and freaked out. We hung out over there and grilled and they girlys played in the car then inside while the parents played "shout it" movies and tv
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Haha aww thats so cute, it sounds like you all had fun =)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...