Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Is This Normal In First Trimester?

Oh gosh lol I hope this isnt normal, last night I only got about 3 hrs of sleep cuz either my back was cramping and bothering me sleep or I was hungry. That totally sucks so my hunny is sleeping and I cant so I just keep on flipping around lol didnt wake him up though he was tired. I guess I was wondering if this is normal how much longer will it continue in the pregnancy? I hope it goes away soon I need my sleep.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 3rd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Welcome to the joys of pregnancy! Insomnia is pretty common. It didn't last long for me though, maybe a few weeks. I would be sooooo tired at night and I wouldn't be able to fall asleep until like 2 or 3 in the morning, then i'd wake up at like 5 and just roll around for an hour or more until I fell back asleep. I'm so glad that's over! I still wake up a million times a night because I have to pee or because I get sore if I stay in one position for too long, but i'm getting more sleep now.
|

replied May 3rd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Aww
Lol I guess I doesnt really go away but I guess for the baby its all worth it :)
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....