Im fed up. Over two years of ttc ive had enough, so on monday im taking a trip down the clinic to see whats going on!! My doctor currently thinks im aneamic, and I have low folic acid 2.
I spoke to a freind and she said she had the same so she had to take folic acid and have hormonal injections!! Shes got a little girl, perfect cos shes my other halfs daughter!! Strange I no..

Any way im on ovulex and have been for over 3 weeks, my af came on time, and im not sure why but my sex drive has rocketed!! Lol.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
It sounds good , I hope! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Maybe they can help you like they helped your friend. Baby dust to you! Has your hubby, b/f, s/o been checked too?
The best to you both!
Keep us posted.
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah I really hope so!! Thanku, I havent been to the docs about ttc at all this wil be the first! Hope it will be good news...
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....