Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

My Doc's Appointment Today :)

Hi girls, so I finally got to go to my appt. Today and it went well. My bl. And ur. Test were positive so its confirmed im really preggy, im so excited!
I also got a pelvic exam done and my doc. Prescribed me some prenatal vitamins to take. I also got some pamplets about what to expect in pregnancy. When the doc. Told me the test was positive I was in tears lol. I guess now I really believe im preggy and I cant wait for my next appt. My edd would be dec. 30th, im so happy I really can have a dec. Baby lol.
Thanks again for all ur support and advice :)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
I am so happy for you. When is your next appt?
|

replied May 2nd, 2006
I'm happy for you, exactly how far along are you?
|

replied May 2nd, 2006
Congratulations snowygirl!!!! I'm so happy for you, I wish you a happy, healthy nine months. =}
|

replied May 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
Yay! Congrats! How far are ya?
|

replied May 2nd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi Girls
I am about five weeks now but I have gained about two lbs already lol so im scared im going to continue to gain more. I guess I should snack less hehe. Oh and my next appt. Is in about one month, I cant wait!
|

replied May 5th, 2006
Experienced User
This is the time for snacking your having a baby!!!
|

replied May 5th, 2006
Experienced User
But watch out, I snacked my way to a 55 pound weight gain. Not a very good thing. My daughter is almost four and I am just now almost back to my prebaby weight.
|

replied May 5th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Ahhh
I guess I need to watch my wt and not gain too much. Today I weighed myself and I lost one lb I guess I feel better now lol.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....