Anybody els get diarrhea? Iv had it for the last week and its scareing me cause I read you caould get dehydrated from it I have severe gad and this is really makeing it bad I allready ant eat that good cause of gad and this diarrhea's makeing me have to much anxiety to eat/ oes anybody els get this?????......... :( :cry:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 12th, 2006
Hiya
I had diahrrea this morning and have had it a couple of times since a bereavement I had. It can be a result of anxiety because your stomach muscles are tesne. I too can't eat at the moment - I am only eating little bits but usually very little and I have dropped to being underweight. It is frightening and I hate it!
Just drink lots of water, drink nutrient drinks called build-up or complan, they are good if you can't eat much. Try to build up gradually.
|

replied May 14th, 2006
Certain Foods
Certain foods can make you have loose bowel movements, dairy is sometimes a cause, as it has lactose in that some people cannot process efficientely. I used to get it all the time, but I cut out the milk and only drink soya milk and that has made me better. Sometimes it may be more complex, the best thing to do is see your doctor.

Maggie
|
Must Read
Basic facts on diarrhea here, including the difference between acute and chronic diarrhea. Learn to identify each....
What causes diarrhea? We outline the most common causes of diarrhea (viruses, bacteria, and medications) and let you know when to seek medical help....
Learn how to prepare yourself when seeing a doctor for diarrhea. Know which medical exams and tests to expect, and also which questions to ask. Start here....