Can any one fill me in on the fatfamily situation???I've tried to pm her but she wont respond,whats actually going on....Did she have her baby?I stayed off here for a while after I lost my babies and now ive missed everything with her siyuation....Did the baby get delivered?Did any doctors finally believe her???Did it actually happen,please help as I really want to find out if shes okay,thank you,jadexxx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I am soooo sorry for your losts!!!!!
I do not have any newson fatfamily02, I think she is staying kind of silent!
I believe most of the info on her is under posted new pictures as we are supposed to remain silent about her except ffor one of the older one's she started posting on.
Welcome back!
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Thank You...................................................
Thank you sandyallen,what do you mean though that we have to stay silent about her??????Who says we have to??????Thank you for being so kind towards me,all my love jadexxx
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....