Hi you guys - firstly good luck to all of you who are ttc and congrats to those of you who have had a bfp!

Second of all - I gave birth on the 23rd february - my son passed away. My bf and I want to ttc (i know we are young - i'm almost 17 but we know we will be good parents). Do you think this is too soon? I know you should wait a certain number of cycles before trying again but can't remember how many it is, 3?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper AEM31021
|

User Profile
replied May 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I am very sorry for your lost!!!!!!! You might think to talk to your dr about the waiting part just give yourself and your body time!
The best to you!
|

replied May 6th, 2006
Sorry for your loss!
Though....
What, you are almost 17! :roll:
i think you are too young. Go to school!

Good luck, whatever you do!
|

replied May 6th, 2006
Experienced User
Yes
Hey sorry about your loss but maybe u should wait alittle longer maybe ur body isnt ready yet. Good luck
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Experienced User
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. My heart goes out to you. My doctor recommended waiting 3 cycles after my miscarriage. We got pregnant on the second cycle and everything was fine. Make sure you get good prenatal care. Was there a genetic problem with the baby or are the doctors unsure of what happened?
|

replied May 7th, 2006
Experienced User
I had a placental abruption they think due to some kind of strain. Dil was ten weeks early and was "small for dates." he died on the 11th march due to a condition called .Necrotizing .Enterocolitis. The doctors tried to operate on him to save him but he was too weak.

He also had a severe intracranial bleed (brain) which caused damage resulting in (they think) blindness. It was a rough ride.

Also exitroad, thank you but I can make my own decisions about when I will get pregnant and be a mother.
|

replied May 8th, 2006
Experienced User
What a struggle for such a little guy. Again, I am sorry.
|

replied April 28th, 2009
sorry
sorry for all the losses. i know it can be hard for alot of people. my decision is to wait until i get out of college and start my career because if i dont then my kids wont have what they need and i want the best for my kidss.. But i believe in all of you..
|

replied April 28th, 2009
Sorry for your loss, but you are 17 & should wait till your older, & married before you decide to have any more kids. Your just too young in my opinion.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....