Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Maybe?maybe Not?...aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhh

Ok heres the deal:

last period:"about" 28th/29th of january
miscarried:29th of march
ovulated again:21st of april

have done about 4 pregnancie tests so far and all have shown up with the faintest (and I mean faint) lines-their not red as they are supposed to be (infact no colour at all) but they are slightly visible,they are clear but their kinda showing up where the second line sould go if you know what I mean.
As I ovulated on friday 21st of april and its now the 1st of may (just),"if" I was to be pregnant then it would only be 8days so far.Apparently a pregnancy test can show up properly positive 2weeks after concieving.And ovulation can occur 14days before a period.So in theory I should be able to tell by the 5th of may which is in 4days,or I could just get my sodding period.Can any one help me by telling me if you think those very faint lines sound like positive ones...Desperate baby wanter...Thank you,jadexxx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 30th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi There
If the lines u saw were sort of gray color or no color then they are probably evaporation lines, so the lines arent real. Did u read the result of ur test with the time limit? I think u should get bl. Test to make sure u are pregnant or not.
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Hello snowy girl,what does bl mean???Thanks,jadexxx
|

replied May 26th, 2006
mum??? wrote:
hello snowy girl,what does bl mean???Thanks,jadexxx
I think she means get a blood test done I might be wrong though . But thats what it sounds like to me blood test will tell you if you are or not
|

replied May 26th, 2006
Experienced User
I have taken a pregnancy test before and read the instructions, and the insturctions said that if a slight or faint line shows that still means its positive. Not sure which type you took, but take more than one or go to you doctor or local clinic and you should know right away. Good luck, hope everything works out for the best.
|

replied May 26th, 2006
Experienced User
mum??? wrote:
hello snowy girl,what does bl mean???Thanks,jadexxx

I think it means blood test could be wrong. :)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...