Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Second Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Maybe?maybe Not?...aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhh

Ok heres the deal:

last period:"about" 28th/29th of january
miscarried:29th of march
ovulated again:21st of april

have done about 4 pregnancie tests so far and all have shown up with the faintest (and I mean faint) lines-their not red as they are supposed to be (infact no colour at all) but they are slightly visible,they are clear but their kinda showing up where the second line sould go if you know what I mean.
As I ovulated on friday 21st of april and its now the 1st of may (just),"if" I was to be pregnant then it would only be 8days so far.Apparently a pregnancy test can show up properly positive 2weeks after concieving.And ovulation can occur 14days before a period.So in theory I should be able to tell by the 5th of may which is in 4days,or I could just get my sodding period.Can any one help me by telling me if you think those very faint lines sound like positive ones...Desperate baby wanter...Thank you,jadexxx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Faint Lines
Hi mum??

When I first did a pregnancy test, the line was very faint (it was about a week before my next period). So I waited a week and tried it again, and the line was very positive. The first one I tried was one of those "can tell 4 days before your next period" tests.

So with a faint line, there is a good chance that you are. I would act as if you are pregnant (i mean no drinking, no drugs ect). Then try the test again in a few days (the waiting sucks, but you will get more of a precious reading. )

i wish you all the luck and best wishes !!!
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Thank you for that every_ready? Thats good advice (bad about the no drinking though,i just love red wine)anyway all the best,jadexxx
|

replied May 23rd, 2006
Me 2
I did not want to get my hopes up but I just coulnt wait to know ii had had a mc last year and it was a faint line this time I waited for as long as I could and it was close to 8 weeks after my missed period that I took the test it was worth my wait because the line was very possitive I was so happy
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...