Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Maybe?maybe Not?...aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhh

Ok heres the deal:

last period:"about" 28th/29th of january
miscarried:29th of march
ovulated again:21st of april

have done about 4 pregnancie tests so far and all have shown up with the faintest (and I mean faint) lines-their not red as they are supposed to be (infact no colour at all) but they are slightly visible,they are clear but their kinda showing up where the second line sould go if you know what I mean.
As I ovulated on friday 21st of april and its now the 1st of may (just),"if" I was to be pregnant then it would only be 8days so far.Apparently a pregnancy test can show up properly positive 2weeks after concieving.And ovulation can occur 14days before a period.So in theory I should be able to tell by the 5th of may which is in 4days,or I could just get my sodding period.Can any one help me by telling me if you think those very faint lines sound like positive ones...Desperate baby wanter...Thank you,jadexxx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Experienced User
A pregnancy tesy should not show .A.N.Y hint of a second line unless there is hormones in your urine to indicate pregnancy. However sometimes they are a bit funny. Are they all the same brand you could try a different one - if you want it in black and white get a digital one that says pregnant/not pregnant instead of the lines. Or go to a doc.
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah they were all the same brand and quite cheap ones at that but they showed up posotive when I was pregnant before my miscarriage,thats good advice on the digital ones ile go and get one tomorrow,thanks,jadexxx
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Cheap or not they all work the same =o) I use the dollortree one with this pregnacy im 18w3d good luck
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Hello.......................................................
Hey there whats the dollartree one....As i'm in the uk can I get those????Thanks forthe good luck I need it,jadexxx
|

replied May 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Hello...................................................
mum??? wrote:
hey there whats the dollartree one....As i'm in the uk can I get those????Thanks forthe good luck I need it,jadexxx

thats if you have a dollor tree wear you are..They are just $1.00 and they work just fine it worked for me..I did not even have any sing of being pg just no af in jan thats why I tested I was doing test every month then I gave up for a while and then jan came around and no af so I tested on the 19th and went in to a free place wear they test.. I wish you the best of luck and baby dust your way..
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....