I had my last period on april 7th. I went to pee earlier and when I wiped I had a little bit a blood. It was light brownish/pink in color. I've been ttc for like forever!! My question is, could this be implantation bleeding or is it too late/ early for that? Or could it be my ovulex? (i have been on it nearly a week) I haven't had any more bleeding though so it wasn't my period. Any advice?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Im kinda in the same boat as you hun and I dunno lol, xx
|

replied May 1st, 2006
I would test sweetie, I dont think it was the ovulex, I think it could be implantation bleeding. Good luck
|

replied May 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
Omg!! I spotted a little more last night. It was brownish stuff (looked like old blood and mucus...Gross tmi!! Hehe). But it was just a tiny bit and it disappeared ! I really hope that was implantation bleeding and not my ovulex! My period should start the 5th so I will wait until I miss my peiod to test. Please pray for me!
|

replied May 2nd, 2006
I dont see why the ovulex would make you have spotting.
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
Whats implantation bleeding??
|

replied May 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
brianni wrote:
whats implantation bleeding??

the fertilized egg burrows into your uterine lining and can cause you to bleed a little when it does this.

I haven't had any more bleeding since then! I'm so excited. I could be preggo! I shouldn't get my hopes up though.. I've been trying for so long.
|

replied May 2nd, 2006
Well good luck to you it does sound like it is implantation bleeding, I have been on ovulex for almost a month now and I never spotted with it I got my period a couple of days early but it was more normal then it had been in a long time, so I figured it was just regulating me, me and my husband have been trying for over a yr, im on ovulex he is on amberoz, well good luck and let us now
~~~~baby dust to all~~~~~
|

replied May 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
My period is due until friday or saturday but I took a test last night. It was negative though :( I hope it's negative because I tested too early. O well..
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Jennyj - where in alabama are you from? I'm from huntsville!
|

replied May 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
Cullman! I go to huntsville all the time for shopping, etc...
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....