Hello all... I am 26.... My husband and I are ttc... Been doing research on natural fertility aids.... Read quite a few of the posts... I really want to try ovulex... But a part of me is still skeptical... Is it safe? Are there any side effects? For me or the baby? I just want t be pg.... Anyways.... Baby dust to all ttc....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 30th, 2006
Experienced User
I've been ovulex for a little less than a week now. I heard it was safe and I figured it's worth the try. I have noticed some gi upset though. This is tmi but i've had some acid reflux, gas, and my stomach just hasn't felt very good in general since about day 2 of this stuff. I figure my body may just be getting used to it. Not everyone said they have felt this way so maybe it's just me!
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Hey jennyj.... Yeah... I read that it helps your digestive system... And makes you regular.... How long did it take for you to receive your package? Are you taking folic acid as well as the ovulex? ~~baby dust~~ to you....
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Ovulex
Hi ladies,ive been on ovulex for almost 2 months now and I can say it does work different for everyone,as for me I havent had a period yet but talked to a few people and they say its normal,so im trying not too be worried as far as that.Someone said there stomach was feeling funny,its the same way for me, a feeling like somthings trying to happen inside but all we can do is pray,i know how you all feel but if we are trying ovulex we really want a miracle to happen.My question is though has anyone been on ovulex for longer then 2 months and still havent had a period?And has anyone recently got pregnant from being on ovulex. I will keep all of you ladies in my prays I feel everything you feel.And another question the folic acid pills,where do you get that from and what are they suppose to do?Love you all,keep god first.This miracle will happen ladies :-)
|

replied May 1st, 2006
I took ovulex a month and a half before I found out I was pregnant, I was also taking folic acid, it did make me gassy from time to time but I over looked that. It also regulate my period, I usually had a 25 day cycle and after I took it within the same month I saw may period on the 28 day of the last one. While on it I notice that I had ewcm which was the first time I ever experience that. I started taking it on march 8 and stopped on april 21 because I found out I was pregnant, af was due for me on april 23, I am now 5weeks and 1 day, please do remember to bd as often as possible, and please be aware of when you ovulate. I personally think ovulex is worth a try.

Ps, on a paper in the package it does say, I rare cases, side effects may include gastric dicomfort and occurance of itching.
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Experienced User
lizzie26 wrote:
hey jennyj.... Yeah... I read that it helps your digestive system... And makes you regular.... How long did it take for you to receive your package? Are you taking folic acid as well as the ovulex? ~~baby dust~~ to you....

i ordered my ovulex and got it the very next day! Yeah, i've been taking folic acid since december. I can tell it's doing something in there! Lol
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....