Heya, I was wondering if anyone could help me out on this. Lately i've been getting headaches at the back on my head (back right) that occur almost daily. They are sharp and come and go. Today I had a really strong headache and I got some sleep that seemed to get rid of it. I'm usually healthy and i've never really had headaches before in my life. Also, my eyes feel slightly weird. My vision isn't blurred, but it feels slightly pressured. I really don't know what to think. Has anyone else ever had anything like this? Do you think it's serious?

Thanks in advance! =)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 4th, 2006
I don't really know what you have but if your eyes feel werid then maybe just should have an eye test to be safe. I know that if you have a headach above your eyes and painfull eyes and blurred vision that is a sign of glaucoma but as your headaches are at the back I don't see it being glaucoma. Sorry I wasn't much help.
|

replied May 6th, 2006
Well it's kinda changed now. My eyes are painful at the sides, and sometimes I have trouble focussing on things close up. I still have headaches at the back of my head though.
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I am not a Dr. But it does sound like you might need a vision check with also a pressure check. Do you ever get kind of nauseated , do you ever have sinus problem?
Good luck!
|

replied May 7th, 2006
I don't feel nauseated and i've never had any sinus problems in the past, but there's a tightness at the front of my head which might be a sinus problem.

I'm just hoping I don't have glaucoma or something
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I have reaaally bad problems with headaches.

&it's all because of my glorious uncorrected eye condition.

Astigmatism.

Here's a site I dug up for you to take a look.

You may want to ask your eye doctor about it.

It's easily corrected.

If only I had insurance or could find my glasses!

Allaboutvision.Com/conditions/astigmatism. Htm
|

replied May 11th, 2006
Girlfriend And Headaches
I guess they can be synonymous, but my girl had headaches and doesnt have good vision either. I convinced her to get lasik eye surgery by paying for one eye when she got the funds for the other. We'll see what happens!

|

replied May 28th, 2006
Experienced User
arcadia wrote:
i have reaaally bad problems with headaches.

&it's all because of my glorious uncorrected eye condition.

Astigmatism.

Here's a site I dug up for you to take a look.

You may want to ask your eye doctor about it.

It's easily corrected.

If only I had insurance or could find my glasses!

Allaboutvision.Com/conditions/astigmatism. Htm

thank you so much for posting this link, I have almost every symptom of astigmatism. I go back to my doctor this wednesday, so I think I will be getting an eye doctor appointment as well.

Thanks again this was really helpful. :)
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....