Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

I Want to Eat Everything Lol

Is this normal in early pregnancy? I feel hungry all the time and snack so often too. Like I just eat lunch and then fifteen mins later I want to snack lol. Oh gosh I gain like two lbs already lol.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 30th, 2006
Hi again snowy,

i remember (9 years ago) when I was pregnant with my son, I got so hungry that I could burst into tears if I didn't get something inside me right at that moment! It was weird! I'd be agitated if I couldn't get my hands on something at that very second I felt hungry!

It did pass though, after about the 3rd month.
Take care of you ...... And bump xxxxx
|

replied April 30th, 2006
Im new here but I wanted to say congrats!!! Ive read a lot of your posts I know youve been trying for a long time. Best wishes to you and your dh he must be excited too! As for us I got my af again so on to the next month! I dont mind trying. When is your Dr. Apt? Do you have morn sickness yet? Maybe youll get to be one of those that dont get it. Well good luck. One question-folic acid I read youve been taking it. Im taking chastberry to regulate my af does folic acid increase your chances or does it just prepare your body in the case that you do get pregnant? I was wondering if it would help me.
|

replied April 30th, 2006
Congrats snowygirl keep us posted... As 4 me I have pco and my cycles are so irregular.... Lately I have been feelling sick... Belly feels bigger. Pants tight. Moody and eating laot more than usual! So thats either af or preggy soooo here's hoping
|

replied April 30th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
It's very normal to feel hungry. I was extremely hungry at the beginning and it goes away after the 3rd month.
|

replied April 30th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Thanks Girls
Now I feel more normal knowing its normal to be eatinga lot during these early months of pregnancy hehe. But I guess I should snack on more healthy foods compared to junk foods lol which im craving now.

Hi angelica, yeah folic acid is important to take even few months before conceiving its good for ur body and also to ensure a healthy baby. U should be taking 400 mcg now if u are ttc. My appt is on monday, yay im so excited.
|

replied July 11th, 2009
congrads
hey snowy iam going through the same thing iam 8 weeks im worried
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....