I've been getting sharp pains on my right side sometimes they realy hurt.. Anyone know what it could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 29th, 2006
Experienced User
Is it near your time to ovulate, it could be pains indicating ovulation. It is call mittelschmerz.
|

replied April 29th, 2006
Experienced User
Well
Well are you pregnant cause if so you should get it checked out cause
it could mean that there is a problem such as ectopic pregnancy
|

replied April 30th, 2006
Experienced User
Well thats my problem I don't know when I ovulate because I have pcos/. I started taking meds about two weeks ago so I don't know if that could be the reason for the pains. And sorry to say but im not prego. Also is it possible to bleed during ovulation??
|

replied April 30th, 2006
Experienced User
cogoli wrote:
well thats my problem I don't know when I ovulate because I have pcos/. I started taking meds about two weeks ago so I don't know if that could be the reason for the pains. And sorry to say but im not prego. Also is it possible to bleed during ovulation??

i have heard that some women may spot during ovulation. From what I understand it is a small amount, due to your hormones changing during this time. Good luck!!
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....