Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Heads Up to Those Late With Neg. Results

I did end up going to a different clinic today and doing a blood test since I am late and still no af. Negative. My Dr. Now thinks that the cyst that she felt during an exam two weeks ago on my right ovary was not a secondary egg. It must have been the primary and didn't get fully released. So, still no af and it doesn't look like I will be getting one this time around. I have never had that happen before. Just wanted to post so that anyone else who is late and getting negative results would read it. I am really glad I did the blood test so that I didn't keep buying home tests and thinking I was pregnant but not registering on those tests.

Baby dust to all those who got negative results this month and are on to the next try.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2006
Experienced User
My af was suppose 2 be on the 25th but I havent gotten it yet :) im not getting my hopes up but I hope its a bfp when I test ima wait till monday to test :)
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....