Hey girls!
Sorry I have not updated you on my af this month, but I was planning to do a preggy test on the 20th of this month but on the 19th I got rushed to hospital with pains in my right side, they preggy tested me and found it was negative :cry: , then tuesday they discovered I had 3 gull stones so they took out my gull bladder. So I guess me ttc for a bit is on hold, I got discharged today but lucky for me they did key hole surgery so I have 4 wounds on my stomach. And I havnt had my af yet so I gather all the tablets I have been on have messed up my cycle :cry: :cry: , any way baby dust to all
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2006
Experienced User
Awww...Sorri to here bout that maybe ull have better luck next month :)
|

replied April 28th, 2006
Experienced User
Fanx i've only been ttc since last august, but hopefully
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I am soory that you have had a bad week! Hopefully things will get better for you!
|

replied April 29th, 2006
Experienced User
My week can only get better, I went to the doctors today for them to change my plasters, and they found that I have a water infection. Then if im not in enough pain my af decides to pay me a visit today. :cry: :cry:
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....