Hey, snowygirl. Just wondering how long your cramps lasted before you found out you are expecting. I have had them on and off all day for about four days now and still no af. I read your post about being hot. Weird, but I had monster hot flashes about a week ago for two days, but they stopped. I still feel like af could come at any time and don't want to buy another preg test just to see another negative.

Congrats on your growing baby!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 27th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi Hopefulin
My cramps started about five days ago before I got a faint line on the preggy test. Since u got cramps on and off and some symptoms yay maybe u are preggy too. When is ur period due and when do u want to retest again? Tons of baby dust to u ~~~
|

replied April 27th, 2006
Experienced User
I was due somewhere between the 24th and the 26th. I fluctuate how many days are in my cycle from month to month. I have never went this long before, but I have had a little stress in my life in the past week. I don't plan on testing again until saturday. How many days were you late before your test showed a faint line?
|

replied April 27th, 2006
Hi Again
I was only a day late and then I saw a light line. I really hope u are preggy,
g-luck on ur test on saturday! Is this ur first baby?
|

replied April 28th, 2006
Experienced User
I would be my first, yes. I am doubting that I am pregnant because I broke down and took another test this morning. Still negative. I am debating whether or not to go get a blood test done. It can't be a good thing either way that I am days late and the home preg tests say negative.
|

replied April 28th, 2006
Experienced User
Some times it take 14 day after your late to show up positive..Iam 18 weeks pg and I tested one day after I was late with this one. I did have the crapms very sore breast..Still have the sore breast.. You dont have to spend alot of money on a brand test you can go to the dolloar tree thats wear I got my test and it worked just fine I took 2 that day just to make sure and they wear the same.It you have a dollor tree wear you are..Good luck..
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Finally
Well, I finally got af today. Only a week late. I have never been that late, ever! What an emotional week. Anyway, glad to see it as I knew I wasn't pregnant from a blood test. Now I can start charting my temp like the Dr. Has instructed. Never thought I would be happy to see af.
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Hi Hopefulin
Im sorry af comes, yeah it sucks when af comes late cuz of stress and other things I dont like that especially when im ttc and wondering if im preggy or not. But I hope u get preggy soon, tons of baby dust to u :)
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Experienced User
What does af and ttc mean please....Not experienced yet.Thanks,|jadexxx
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....