When my boyfriend goes to work at 7am I have to stay in bed other wise I get sick. My question is could this be morning sickness? But after a wake up a few hours later I feel fine. Does morning sickness only happen in the morning or should it be whenever you wake up?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 27th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
When my morning sickness really kicked in at about 6 weeks, I was sick all the time, (not just after I had awaken). But at first, I got it anytime after i'd been alseep (napping in the day or sleeping at night) and I had to remain lying down for about 30 minutes before I could get up or I would have to run straight to the bathroom.
|

replied April 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Helping me some more huh megums!?? Lol thanks again.. Well you would know this could this just be from the metformin? I also had 2 days of spotting and then a wk later after I got out off the shower really bad cramps and really really bad blood. I haven't had any signs of bleeding since then. Could this be from the metformin?.. How are you doing!! Mrs.Prego!?
|

replied April 27th, 2006
Yeah :) i'm here to give all the help I can. I'm not sure, but I never had symptoms like that with the metformin :-\ hmmmmm. But here's a thought for encouragement.... I know that the blood I got before the month I conceived was really heavy and bad bad cramps and I was on metformin.... So hmmm.. Maybe you should be doing the bd :) maybe this is saying "i'm ready for baby makin' now" hehehe maybe it's a sign that you're back to normal with ovulating. When was your last period?
|

replied April 27th, 2006
Oh, and i'm doing good! I went to the doc's today and I got to hear a heartbeat!!!! :) :) I was so excited. It was so cute and it beat like 150 times a minute! But the doc said it's really healthy and he could feel the baby through my abdomen and that the baby was a good size already :) so now I know where the baby is :) and if I press hard enough, I can feel it too! There's like a "lump" there lol. I go for an ultrasound next thursday :) can't wait!:)
|

replied April 28th, 2006
Experienced User
Awww im so happy for you! Thats so wonderful! Well I thought my last period was due april 17 it came for two days the like I said the really hevey monment and last night I had some too... Metformin isn't working yet so hopefully next month.
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....