Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Is This Normal During Early Pregnancy?

I just found out im preggy and I seem to feel kind of hot a lot of times, is this normal? Like my body temp feels higher. I would want turn on fan too lol but my hunny would be like "its not hot tonight, turn it off" hehe.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2006
Supporter
I've been like that my whole pregnancy...I'm 38 weeks today, and I am hot all the time.
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
In the beginning I was hot a lot too. At night i'd have to have the window wide open and my guy would be bundled up freezing and i'd be sprawled out with no blankets. Sometimes i'd wake up drenched in sweat, it was gross. That didn't last long though. Now i'm pretty normal, I think.
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Not much longer now! If in doubt, talk to your dr or nurse.
The best to you all!
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
A pregnancy book I read described it as "having your own little internal heater", so yes, it is normal to feel hotter during pregnancy.

I've had two september babies (agony!) , one june baby (not so bad) , and one december baby (no problem!) and I can vouch for the fact that pregnancy makes you feel way way hot !
|

replied April 26th, 2006
What to Expect When You Are Expecting!
Hi there snowygirl,
first of all let me congratulate you and your family on your big achievement. When I was pregnant with my daughter, a friend of mine, who is a doctor gifted me a book named "what to expect when you are expecting". Its a really good book and helped me a lot about so many questions and concerns about pregnancy.
|

replied April 26th, 2006
What to Expect When You Are Expecting!
Hi there snowygirl,
first of all let me congratulate you and your family on your big achievement. When I was pregnant with my daughter, a friend of mine, who is a doctor gifted me a book named "what to expect when you are expecting". Its a really good book and helped me a lot about so many questions and concerns about pregnancy.
|

replied April 28th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Aww This Sucks
I still feel hot a lot of the times, last night I could hardly sleep cuz of that
:( anyone know if this hot feeling will go away soon? I wish I can sleep better lol.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....