Who the hell is this person and why is she trying to case trouble on this site????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
It's not a she it's a he. And he is all over he has been in the teen pregnancy and the pregnancy forum. It's a little 17 year old if i'm not mistaking, he's just trying to be a little prick.
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yeah,i started a thread about him on the teen preg forum.I know it's hard but just don't make any comments on what he says,it just feeds the fire.I'm also going to take my own advise
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah I better take ur advise and shot my pie hole. It's hard to do that considering he is being soo rude to everyone on here.
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Re: Dee Dee Dee
brienze wrote:
stop posting trash about me or ill send my fleet of mexican gang bangers to your houses to abduct your milatto children.

ok,one more comment wont hurt. . .S.H.U.T .T.H.E .F.*.C.K .U.P!

Ok so don't comment anymore cause we will ignore you! Good day now,bye bye then!

.P.S.- suck a fat one!
|
Tags: pregnant
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....