Just thought I would let everyone know my blood work came back and it was normal so the mc is complete and over with. I also seen my ob monday and just thought I should start taking folic acid so I have started taking them. So I guess it's back to ttc. Good luck to everyone ttc and congratulations snowygirl.
Baby dust to everyone ttc

p.S. If anyone has ever had a mc and didn't have to have a d&c could u please tell me how long it took you to get your period back?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
~baby dust to u on ttc ~ I hopeing I get my bfp im 2 days late on my period but im waiting till monday may 1st to retest and see how that goes :) sorri im not much bout the mc I just wanted to wish ya lukc on ttc :)
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Thanks!! I guess I have a long road ahead of me. Good luck to you on you bfp I hope you get it. If you don't mind me asking how long have you been trying? And will this be your first? Well my mc was a tubal mc so I was lucky and all the doctors was very suprised and said I was lucky. So good luck and I hope you get your positive and I will be bd. Let me know your results.
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Yepp this would be my first im trying for ive been trying for onli a couple months...Im so impatient to test I hate waiting lol it sucks
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Well I know waiting sucks, when do u plan on testing again? I hope you get your positive. It only took us (me and b/f) two months of ttc with our first. And only one month with second which ended in mc. So i'm hoping for a better out come this go around and I guess it will be along road ahead of me. So good luck and let me know the out come.
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi Matthieusmom
Im sorry about ur m/c, but im happy are ttc again, tons of baby dust to u
~~~
. Thanks for the congrats, im kind of nervous though its my first pregnancy.
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
You'll be just fine, i'm happy that u finally got what you wanted. Thanks yeah i'm going to start ttc again, going to start taking folic acid and eat right and pleanty of orange juice. But good luck at ur first doctors appointment.
Baby dust to everyone ttc
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Mattheusmom
Sry to hear about your mc,baby dust to you girlie!
|

replied April 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Well I have another question if u don't mind....For anyone who does there temp. To find out when they are ovulatining, what kind of themoter(sp?) do u use and u take it normally right? Sorry so many ?'s and who use's the opk's and find they work very well
~*~*~*~*~*~*baby dust to everyone*~*~*~*~*~*~*
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....