User Profile
Feeling sick last couple mornings very moody.. And cravings! Ttc since march/06!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
So what is it that you're worried about? Also, cravings don't kick in until the 3rd or 4th month or so. And finally, you've only been ttc for 1 month. I honestly wouldn't get my hopes up. If you read other posts you'll see most of these girls have been trying for a *long* time. If you got pregnant in the first month of trying, congrats. That's pretty unusual.

Oh, and are you late? If so, take a test! With some tests you can test up to 4 days before your period is due. Let us know!
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
~good luck baby dust to u~
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2006
Supporter
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
also, cravings don't kick in until the 3rd or 4th month or so.

I don't know about that. I knew I was pregnant before I even missed my period because all I wanted to eat for about 2 weeks was pickles and milk. Or maybe i'm just wierd... :lol:
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
You're just weird!

Just kidding.

Wow, you must be getting extremely close. Are you excited?
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Every pregnancy is different at least some pregnant females tell me that they are feeling symptoms early and sometimes it is just pms. If your period is late, take a hpt or go to the dr and get a blood test.
Baby dust to you!
Keep us posted.
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2006
Supporter
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
you're just weird!

Just kidding.

Wow, you must be getting extremely close. Are you excited?

38 weeks and 1 day! A mix of nervous and excited. I actually had a doctor's appointment on the 25th and she says i'm 1-2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. And now i'm losing my mucus plug!!! Maybe he'll be coming a bit early!
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2006
Supporter
Af due next week..... Just worried about having a baby. I want to but wow wondering how I would handle it! If not this time hopefully soon.... Im having some cramping off and on mostly at night... Not sure what's about!
Will no next week I guess
|
Tags: pregnant, TTC
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....