Ok, my ovulex is scheduled to get here tomorrow. I have a ? Though. When should I start taking it? Right now or do I need to wait until after I get my af or what?? What did you guys do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Hi jenny,
i too am on ovulex and I was told that I could start it anywhere in my cycle. You're even supposed to take it when you have your period. It's a non-stop kinda deal. I take one as soon as I get up in the mornings and the other about an hour before I go to bed at night. You need to keep it refrigerated once you have opened the bottle.
I hope this helps?
I wish you all the luck in the world xxxxx
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Thank you! I just got it this morning so I just took my first one! Good luck to you also!
|
Tags: pregnant, AF
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....