Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

I Think Im Finally Preggy, Im So Happy :) (Page 1)

So I took another test this morning and the line got darker. I think I finally believe im preggy hehe, I have an appointment to see the doc. In about one week, I cant wait. Im so excited after all those negatives each month I finally made it, yay lol.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Congrats!!!! :: babydust ::

rachel
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Yay im so happy for u :) how long have u been trying for?
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Congrats! I am so happy for you :)
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Thanks Everyone :)
I have been trying for half a yr it felt like long time to me lol. Baby dust to all trying I hope u all get bfps soon :)
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Congrats snowygirl...I know you have been trying for a long time. :)
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Snowygirl, when would your due date be? Mine is dec 5th. Maybe we'll be close together?
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Hi Megums
My due date would be about dec. 30th, we are both due in december close enough hehe :) aww im still so excited like jumping up and down lol.
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Aww... I am so excited for you! Woohoo! That is so awesome! Congrats!
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Congrats!!!! That is so funny the other day you said you hoped for a december baby :) well you got one!!!!
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Yeah
I really got a december baby lol im so excited. Thanks for everyones advices and support all these months :)

iheart im so happy hehe I hope we both are preggy with girls.
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Omg!! That is great! U are so lucky! Send some of that luck my way please!! Congratulations!! :) :)
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2006
Supporter
That's Great!!!!
:d :d :d thats great keep us posted ***baby dust to all***
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Reading that has completely made my day!
I already have a 9 year old, so although i'd love to be pregnant with the next one already, through reading these forums i've come to realise just how lucky I am that I have him and that at the end of the day, what ever happens, I have one, i've been there, I went through how it feels and i'm blessed for that.
Then, I read your message about your test being positive and I can't tell you how happy I am for you! Your news has absolutley made my day!
Take care of you ....... And bump xxxxxxxxxx
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I'm so happy for you I have to post again! Aren't you beyond thrilled? I hope you get your girl too but i'm sure after trying for so long you'll be just as happy with a boy! Yay! I can't believe you already have a doctor appointment. Is it just to confirm things? Here they won't even see you until you're about 9 weeks. Congrats again!!!
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Finally, Some Answers!
Congrats! I found out on monday that i'm 10wks pregnant! Yea, I thought I was just getting really sick! Finally, now maybe after the baby my cycle will go back to normal! I'm so excited i'm going to be a mommy! My husband thinks this is just great! Sorry just thought i'd share! I'm due nov 23
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Yeah, I am so excited for you. I got a negative test at the doctors but still no period, so I dont know what to think. Congrats on the baby!!!!!!!!
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Time to go shopping! :)
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Congrats
Congrats snowygirl! You and your hunny did it! I am hoping you deliver on new years. What a way to start of 2007! I wish you a fast and safe pregnancy.
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
I just wanna say congrats again snowy girl im so happy for u :)
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....