Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Baby Names Forum

First Time Mommy Need Help On Names!

For the girl we are most likely going with trinity ashlyn mae (may spelled funny- after grandma) welch
unfortunately my cousin is having a girl and is maybe going with trinity. 2 trinity's within 5 months is no good!!

For the boy it was going to be brandon (after the daddy) matthew (after my very close cousin who died) welch. But his grandfather just died and he wants to name the boy after him, I think the name is toooo old fashioned (clyde)
now we have decided to use his grandfather's initials cag and name the baby cage. I haven't decided if we are going to go with brandon cage welch or just stick with it all brandon matthew cage welch. Its uncommon for boys to have 2 middle names but hey why not?! I like being different and for all I know i'll start a new trend! Lol

what do you guys think?!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
I like both names there good ones :) when are u due?
|

replied April 27th, 2006
Experienced User
"trinity" screams "matrix fan", or "very religious" (holy trinity!) she'd end up being called "trini", which is kind of cute, I guess.

Brandon is a nice masculine name, ans matthew is a saint (can't go wrong with that) clyde is nice - very scottish, if that's your ethnicity.
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Having the name trinity dont mean that ur a matrix fan or religious I know lots of ppl that use that name and they ended up fynding it in a baby names book
|

replied April 27th, 2006
Experienced User
I like the name brandon....It's my boy's name. :)
|

replied April 27th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
One of my good friends has two middle names, and it's a guy. Also, I kind of like the name "cage." it's different but not weird.
|

replied May 9th, 2006
May I Suggest Some Names?
What about 'faith' , how about abigail (father's joy and biblical) what about eden? Micah for a boy , caleb (means bold, loyal )
how about arushi (name from india - pronounced arooshee and means 'bride') . What about tianna (means princess)
goodluck with your name search!
|

replied May 18th, 2006
The baby boy's name is nice. Brandon. For a baby, maybe you should just gor for ashlyn may. :)

samantha
|

replied May 20th, 2006
Experienced User
Ur Post
Boy: xavier, joshua, malikie, joreld, nickolas, marcellus, sheridan, zaveion, qwinn, jake-up,

and that is all the cute unique boy names I have

girl: annalillya, april, suvina, special, diomond, brittany, hannah, janealla, chey'ann, sheyann, shey, sufirea

and that is all the cute unique girl names I have

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*congradulations~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...