Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Scared And Don't Know What to Think

Started bleeding on april 17th lasted for 2 days of spotting. It stopped until yesterday around 4 oclock took a shower and there was blood everywhere now theres noting. I don't mean to gross out anyone but there were noting but clots with bright red blood really really hevy
i've been taking metformin and folic acid for about 2 wks.
Is this every normal. I'm really worried something could be wrong please someone with any idea please let me know.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Hormone Trouble.
I don't know anything for sure and of course if you're worried you should speak to a doctor but I have been trying to conceive for seven years and one thing I know is any infertility drug can mess with your cycle. I actually suffer from clotting too with most period's but a few glasses of water, some aspro and a hot water bottle seems to do the trick. My mother also had a very similar thing with her last pregnancy and it turned out she had lost a twin and was still pregnant so if it keeps up see a doctor hun.

Brie.
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Thanks brie but do you think there could be something wrong with just bleeding at that time?? I mean after that theres noting. I dunno I didn't think I was preg and thats not what im pushing for someone to say it was just very strange. I am going to give the doctor a call and maybe they'll have me in to check things out.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....