rajeswari wrote:
hi,

i feel I am pregnant since my periods has posted to one week.

But I dont want to go for the child since my husband is moving to nz and I am currently at bangalore. He is going for ph.D to christchurch and he will be given just $1250 nz.

He is leaving on may 2nd and I had plans of moving to nz in june mid but now all of a sudden this child. If I go to nz then I may not be able to work by carring my stomach after 8th month and the medical expense is too high so with the given fellowship and my jobless position we can't bring up this child.

I am planning to go for abortion sometime next week once the Dr. Say that my pregnancy is confirmed.

Can anyone tell me whether it will have an impact on my next baby and anything on my health to become pregnant next time.

Am I taking a right decision......Oh god it is so difficult

please reply me to

this is why we say they are not informed, she is having an abortion and has obviously made up her mind before she was fully informed of any risks involved and I know that they will say what risks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yup, she is set up and won't listen to options.
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
What is really sad is she knows the child is a human being, she even gives the child the term of edearment "baby" - its very sad to see a woman planning to kill her "baby".

I am not sure I want anything to do with society any more...Its horrible, it takes all my energy to continue on trying to change things, knowing I will have little to no success. Pro life must be the most soul destroying, thankless task around...Little children being hacked to peices and the world around us cheering...May god give us the strengh to carry on.

No wonder we have drug problems, no wonder we have alcoholism who wants to be sober in a world like this?

Its less painful to turn away and loose yourself in drugs and drink than it is to face the reality of people severing babies heads and a world who appludes it.
|

replied May 3rd, 2006
"please provide proof where drugs and alcohol weren't abused before 1973."

please provide proof that there was no need for alcohol and drug abuse before 1973.

I was speaking from personal experiance...Who wants to be sober in a world like this...Not me!
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
izzy wrote:
what is really sad is she knows the child is a human being, she even gives the child the term of edearment "baby" - its very sad to see a woman planning to kill her "baby".

I am not sure I want anything to do with society any more...Its horrible, it takes all my energy to continue on trying to change things, knowing I will have little to no success. Pro life must be the most soul destroying, thankless task around...Little children being hacked to peices and the world around us cheering...May god give us the strengh to carry on.

No wonder we have drug problems, no wonder we have alcoholism who wants to be sober in a world like this?

Its less painful to turn away and loose yourself in drugs and drink than it is to face the reality of people severing babies heads and a world who appludes it.

izzy remember this, evilness is not stronger than goodness. Pro-choicers are not more than pro-lifers.
|

replied May 4th, 2006
"izzy remember this, evilness is not stronger than goodness. Pro-choicers are not more than pro-lifers."

evil is more industrious.

"whiner. No wonder no one likes you."

so be it

"please provide proof that drugs and alcohol weren't abused first"

never mind :roll:
|

replied May 14th, 2006
Do Not Do It
Abortion is a decision maybe women should be reconsidering, as it has many impacts on a womans health. The risk of breast cancer is higher in women who have had abortions. The chances of your uterus becoming infected and the chance that you may never be able to concieve again and depression. I have read many letters from women who are so sorry that they have had abortions, that they wish that they had given it more thought. Please think about the child growing inside you, how amazing this baby will be. Your life will be enriched and you will not have the guilt of having had an abortion. Abortion clinics never tell women all the facts about abortion, they never say that the life inside of you looks like a human being, they say its just a cluster of cells. Please think about the impact of having an abortion.

Maggie
|

replied May 14th, 2006
Re: Do Not Do It
lolbahlolbah147 wrote:
maggiek wrote:
abortion clinics never tell women all the facts about abortion

just as lying anti choice clinics never tell the woman the facts about the dangers of pregnancy, you fucking hypocrite.

the risk of pregnany is a lot less that having an abortion. I would take your views alot more seriously if you didn't use abusive language, what is wrong with you, do you not know how to hold a conversation without using rude words???
|

replied May 14th, 2006
lolbahlolbah147 wrote:
maggiek wrote:
abortion is not the answer, please choose life.

hey, stupid... This is the pro choice forum... Take your anti female views elsewhere.

take your own advice.
|

replied May 14th, 2006
cowboys wrote:
lolbahlolbah147 wrote:
maggiek wrote:
abortion is not the answer, please choose life.

hey, stupid... This is the pro choice forum... Take your anti female views elsewhere.

take your own advice.

i am just trying to give 2 sides to the argument. A person who has heard from 2 sides can them make her decision. A forum is for sharing views, I try not to pass judgement. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and I do honesty respect that. Sometimes it is hard to respect other peoples opinions when rude language is used and I am told that I am stupid. I may not be the best at explaining what I feel, but everyone on this forum should be able to express their feelings without being abused and ridiculed!
|

replied May 14th, 2006
Playing On Your Level
I am playing on your level as abusive and sickening language is all you understand.
Abortion clinics are not going to tell you about the greatness of being pregnant, 'cause they want your money, that is how they get their wages. They won't tell you that you have a greater risk of getting breast cancer, they also won't tell you the depression you may have and the punchured uterus that sometimes comes with an abortion.
They will also tell you that your life inside you is just a cluster of cells.
A lot of abortions happen out of haste and the woman regrets it later on in life.
|

replied May 15th, 2006
Websites
There are lots of websites regarding abortion, I have read many letters from women who have regretted doing it. I have also read letters from people who have worked in these clinics and have decided that it is morally wrong. Type in abortion into any search engine and you will find lots of info and letters of regret. You will find pictures of aborted fetuses, embros, and late stage abortion. But, stuck in your old narrow minded views there is no way you would muster up the energy to do such a thing!!!!

Nice speaking to you, you facist.
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2006
Experienced User
I am so glad to see somone taking off the posts filled with hurtful and mean remarks. Makes you wonder if that person is ever happy at all as full of meanness and malice as they are.
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2006
Experienced User
Umm..Yeah right. Show me where I have ever said anything about money. In fact show me where I have ever stalked a pregnant woman.
You like to accuse me of things I don't do...And next time...Back it up with facts. If you can't show proof...Then you have nothing to say.
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2006
No mention of money changing hands there :?
|

replied May 15th, 2006
lolbahlolbah147 wrote:
diamond splinter wrote:
no mention of money changing hands there :?

at least you are finally admitting you are stalking and offering to steal babies from people.

you really are stupid, can you not remember who you are arguing with, wow your intellect is stunning.
|