So I showed him the test with the light line and when he saw it he didnt really want to believe its true. Then after awhile he thinks it might be a possiblity im preggy so he picks it up look at it then put it down on table. Then after few minutes he would look at it again lol. I was like what are u doing im not even sure im preggy for reals yet. Yeah I think im gonna be sad if the line isnt real I guess I will know tomorrow. Yeah but I thought it was cute he was examining the test tonight lol. How did ur hubby or bf react when u show him the test ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
When I showed my bf the test he couldn't stop smiling - it was me that kept checking if it was real or if I was imagining it! I couldn't stop swearing then we went round to show my mum and even took the test stick with us and she still though it was a joke!!! :d
|

replied April 25th, 2006
I told my husband that I had show him something, then when I showed him the positive test he asked me "does two lines mean positive?" I just laughed and told him "do you think I would show you a neg. Pregnancy test for fun? We are going to be parents...." then we went to my mom and dads house and he did not say one word on the way. He is still in shock and she is 2 years old. Haha

i am really excited for you snowygirl.
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Heh thats so kute snowy gurl men are so silly sum times lol
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....