I did another test a bit later today and I see a line but it isnt that dark. Getting little anxious, the line has color too, shouldnt be evaporation line right? I dont want to get too excited yet though, I guess if I take another one and it gets really dark its for real lol.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2006
Supporter
Breath breath......Yes do another test in 1 day. Early morning! Ohhh im so happy 4 u keep me updated k?
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Experienced User
I will keep my fingers crossed for you!! I hope it is a positive!! Good luck!!
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Not to jinx you but yay,i think your preggy!
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Sounds Good!
How soon did the line show itself? Was it once the stick dried or was it there within the ten minute timeframe? Apparently that is the key factor to discerning between evaporation lines and positives. But any line no matter how faint at all within that ten minute window is a guaranteed positive!

Good luck!
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Uh-oh mommy alert! Good luck!!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):)
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :)
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I will hope and try not to get my thoughts up to high but I cannot help it I am a positive person and I do wish you aall of the best! When is your dr appt?
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Did we have to do all the smileys and stretch out the post?
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Oo I hope u get ur bfp ill cross my fingers for u good luck :)
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Opps didn't know that would happen relax! Just alittle luck thats all
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
When r u gonna take another test and see if its a bfp????
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
cogoli wrote:
opps didn't know that would happen relax! Just alittle luck thats all

i'm not pissed,i just get annoyed when I have to move the screen to see everything. : )
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Yea and....
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
And what?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....