My boyfriend and I decided today that we are going to ttc.... Im so excited!!!!! Me and him had really good sex today ( lol not like I needed to say that ) we went out to dinner and discused it and we came up to the conclusion that we are both ready... I was just wondering my periods changed from every 24 days to every 28-31 days.... So im not sure when I ovulate now.... I was going to take one of the charts that calculates when you should be ovulating and im going to buy some ovulatoin tests... Im just not sure when im now going to ovulate....

My last period was april 17th. Do any of you have any guesses?
From rachey ( nickname lol )
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Experienced User
Here is a sight I use often: Ovulation-calendar.Net/
all you do is put in your last menstral cycle, number of days, and luteal phase (i leave that at 14), than just view the calendar and there is a key at the bottom. Good luck!
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Lots of Sex!
I heard the only guarantee to hit the window is to have sex atleast every second day for the inbetween two weeks. From your post I don't think that's going to be a chore. Good luck!

Brie.
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Congrads on starting ttc :) heh this is my 2nd month ttc I get to take a test in a couple test imso anxious but good luck at ttc and hopefully u figure out clearly when u ovulate:)
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey thanks so much for the website : ) anyways good luck to you all
::: baby dust ::: yeah I thought I would do days 13-14-15 cause thows are kinda like the days its could most possible happen. And yeah ( lol ) sex isnt a chore : b

rachel
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Should I start folic acid now???

Not sure when to start wtih it
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Lol hey, I have an idea!! Just have sex .E.V.E.R.Y .D.A.Y!!! Ahaha.. I'm sure .H.E wouldn't mind that !!!! :lol:
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah I wish....
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey thats what me n my hunni do..Just have sex everyday its fun cuz we make it intresting:)
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah I think im going to do it every otherday....
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Yah have fun widt it make it intresting and not the same old boring thing to where its like u have to do it.......Wear some sexi clothes for him and stuff :)
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Lol... I just relax and have fun!!! I love my boyfriend he makes me so happy and I love being with him and I love loveing him ( lol repetative )sp.
Yeah we will deff. Hae fun with it!!! : )

rachel
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Hehe tahts good :) welp im happy u ave sum1 u love very much :) best of luck on ttc:)
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
x0 prettynpink wrote:
should I start folic acid now???

Not sure when to start wtih it

yes start now. I went to walmart and got my vitamins, I got 500 for like $3 or $4, I take 2 a day.
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Can I get then @ walgreens/csv? The closets walmart it 130 mins away.... I live in a city of 100,000 dont you think there would be one closer ( lol )

yeah im starting it tomorrow
|

replied April 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey I have a question how many mg's of folic acid should I take?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....