My husband and I have been trying for a year and a half now. My problem is that he's not always in the mood and can't perform when under stress. He works such long hours and is also going to school and so has little energy left for me.

It would help if I could determine when I ovulated! None of the bloody tests show me!

Sorry ..... Needed to sound off xxxx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Why not try giving him a nice, relaxing massage?
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Hi malory,
i've tried all that. Trouble is, it was so good he fell asleep! :? Feel like I cant win :( so many missed opportunities take last night for instance, I did my cervical check and everything was looking good. I told my husband that last night could be prosperous. I go take a shower. He takes a shower (it's late at night) he climbs into bed and ........... The snoring starts.!
|

User Profile
replied May 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Hiya well your not the only ones hun. My hubby is the same. We used to have sex about 4 times a week. Now that he has getting a new job (long hours) he cums home and dosent want to know,

i feel as if he has gone off me or why dose he not want to hav sex with me.All the lil daft questions going though my mind, I know sex is not everything buts its damm good when ya get it lol.

Hope things work out for you.Xx
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Lol i'd send you girls some of my bf's drive if I could. I am pregnant and never in the mood anymore, but of course he still is. *sigh* we can never get it just like we want it, eh? :p
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Lol! That's even more depressing! Lol shall I go slit my wrists now? Lolol
xxxxxx
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
Lol xx
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....