I saw logan kicking for the first time today! :d

my bf called, so I laid down on the couch to talk to him, and after I hung up, I felt a little bump and saw my tummy move. It was so cool! I put my hand over it to see if he would do it again so I could feel it, but he didn't. :( it was really neat and exciting, though. Hehe.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2006
Supporter
It's amazing laura eh?

Now you'll be watching for hours upon hours lol
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
When I lay out in the sun .Amelia starts flipping around and around. It's soo cute. I love watching my stomach move. I took a bath the othernight, and watching the water move around was too cool. She loves being warm, the shower makes her move, but when I get in the pool she stops moving and when I get out and go and lay out she starts moving a few mins after I warm up.
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
That is why I love florida, however it's still a little too cold to stay in too long unless you are under the age of like12.
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
I also got my first random "when are you due?" comment. So people are actually noticing now. :)
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Awwww.... I remember that. Just wait till the kicks start to hurt. It's not so cute then...Lol but all worth it.
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I don't want my baby's cute rolls and flipps to turn into hurtful kicks. I love it when she rolls around in there. (well except for maybe during the middle of the night, but eventhen I still like it.)
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah baby, I would love to go to the beach with another preggers lady. I hate going with all my skinny friends. Although I go with my big belly sticking out. Hehehehe maybe if I didnt' let it hang out all the stares will go away. Just want my baby to get some sun. Hehehe
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Thats ok. Not everyone is comfortable letting their big fat bellies hang out. Hahahaha I just don't care. I already have a man and sure as hell dont' need another one. So I need to scare them all off.
|

replied April 24th, 2006
I want to go to the beach but in june I wont be pregnant any more .. =(.... I can take the baby !!! Whoo hooo
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Hey now, brag about it. I will have 7-8 weeks left from the first of june. So just lather that baby up with sunscreen and I think that he will be ok. Lol
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Great... Im due june 2nd so will do... !!!
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
My birthday is june 4th. You can hold out for two more days.
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Awww i'll try... My sis said to hold him in untill june 6th the his b day will be 06-06-06 lol 666...And since he is already the spawn of satan..Hahaha it would all make sense...
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Lol that's too funny, but I won't be crule, just hold the little guy until the 4th. However what's 2 extra days?
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Ummm contraction for 48 moe hours then needed...Lol... Hmmmm ur birthday better be damn special..Lol j/k
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2006
Supporter
~rubmybuddahbelly~ wrote:
awww i'll try... My sis said to hold him in untill june 6th the his b day will be 06-06-06 lol 666...And since he is already the spawn of satan..Hahaha it would all make sense...

ooooooooo, hold out :p
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Hey I want to go to fla too! Oh wait nevermind the m&m won't be old enough to travel that far. Although we're supposed to visit hubby's sis in fla sometime this summer since our babies are due so close together we thought we'd introduce them!! :lol:
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Lol well when you all are planning on coming down, just bring your own cribs and sleepie thingies because your babies aren't sleeping in my little girl's new bed before she does. (seeing as all you are due b4 me.)

my birthday is great jen, it's right after school ends and before it gets too hot.
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
My birthday is in the fall, so is my husband's. My mum's and my dad's are in the fall. My sister is in the fall. Actually all of our birthdays are in the same month. I know that it's ridiculous but for some strange reason I always thought that any baby I had would be born in the fall like we all were.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...