Can anyone tell me........ Is it natural that women ovulate every month? Or do most women have sporadic ovulation? I have gone through so many ovulation home tests and not one said I was ovulating. Is it possible that I just didn't that month? Is that normal? I've now started ovulex. I'm on my 2nd week. I so hope it works! Thanks everybody xxx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 24th, 2006
I'm now 4w 1d pregnant and I did take ovulex, so hope it works for you sweetie.
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Awwww..... Thank you so much. I've been trying a year and a half now. When I got pregnant 9 years ago it was so easy! Lol bloody old age setting in! Lol (i'm 36 now)

i hope you continue to be well in your pregnancy. Well done you! (and hubby lol) many many congrats xxxxxx
|

replied May 3rd, 2006
Hi mrs monty I am 36 this year. I had a miscarriage in jan and my hormones being out of balance from it I hadn't ovulated since. Kept using the ovulation predictors with all negatives. Well for the last 2 months. I started taking 3 weeks ago I started taking ovulex and b6 and today I got a postive on opk and fertility monitor. I also had a lack of ewcm but have more then before this month, was also drinking white tea because I am not big on the taste of green tea. I don't know for sure but I do believe the ovulex has helped me ovulate and put me back on track.
Good luck!!
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Hi denise,
sounds like it's definately what you needed! I must admit, I feel totally different taking ovulex. I'm at day 24 of my cycle, so once my period gets here (if it comes) i'm going to do ovulation tests everyday. This is the thing thats worried me. Whenever i've done tests before, it's never shown me ovulating. I'm really concerned about this.
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Experienced User
Someone suggested to me once to do them twice a day. I have read that some women have very short lh surges and can miss them if they only test once. I think peeonastick.Com has some ideas on it. It is possible that you aren't ovulating. You could start charting your bbt or your doc can do blood work at certain times during your cycle to tell if you are ovulating or not.
|

replied May 4th, 2006
Hi abbysmom,
i've already had blood work done by the doc. Everything was fine but one of my scores was in the 20's and the doc said it ideally should be in the 30's but just sent me away and told me not to worry about it. She did suggest I book another blood test at my next 21st day, but that fell on a weekend and I couldn't get it done.
The only explanation she gave me for the level being low was that maybe I had been tested not long after I ovulated, or I was building up to ovulation.
I don't know. It's confusing. I guess at least the result wasn't a zero! Right?
I'll try and book myself in for another 21 day test. Just need to wait for my period and then I can guage the date and day it will fall on.
Thanks xxxx
|

replied May 5th, 2006
Ovulex
Hiya to all,ive been looking at all there is to know about ovulex and then I thought by looking at a forum about it,i would get an honnest ansew from people who have tryed it. I have taken a deep breath and ordered it as ive seen some really good reports about it. Me and my hubby have been trying for 2years and nothing,so I thought what the hell ive nothing to loose. 3years ago I had an ectopic and they had to remove a tube so fingers cross maybe this will help? Please could anyone reply to me wether it is good or not? Thankyou so much. :wink:
|

replied May 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Mrs monty - i'm glad to hear that you have checked with your doctor. Although sometimes it seems like they aren't that helpful. The only way I know that I have ovulated is from charting my temp. It seems like a pain sometimes but I like knowing for sure what is going on with my body.
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....