Im frustrated and scared already, I started getting cramps since wed and thought my period will come next day but it didnt. And today im starting to feel a lot again but my af still not here. But my cramps feel really like af is coming, im so scared its just going to be a late af and im not preggy :(
i really hope this time I get a positive! Anyone who got late period but had cramping for long time before ur af?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2006
Experienced User
I wish ya the best of luck I hope u get ur bfp

~baby dust~
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I don't want to get you too excited but this sounds good! The first time I was preggy I had af cramps and I kept saying to myself, "it'll be here tomorrow. I'm not going to test because I can feel it coming". And when I was like 5 days late and still crampy and feeling af I tested and it was positive! Ooh... I hope this is it!!! Good luck!!! Let me know immediately after you test!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....