Last edited by red_rose1 on June 11th, 2006 10:57 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 23rd, 2006
Well it wasnt willingly ill tell you that much. My boyfriends friend raped me
|

replied April 23rd, 2006
I don't care to remember my frist time, the guy was really fat and had a really small weiner and it didnt feel good at all. He was my boyfriend then but I hate his guts now.
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Well mine was with my brother, we now have a 2 month old baby girl and were getting married in a few months, oh the joy.
|

replied April 23rd, 2006
hcobrunette06 wrote:
well mine was with my brother, we now have a 2 month old baby girl and were getting married in a few months, oh the joy.

you borked your brother? Dude you are lucky your baby didnt come out with complications. Thats incest and incest leads to handicap babies because the genes are to similar or some crap like that. Well congratulations on having a two month old and getting married. So her uncle is her dad and her aunt is her mom. Wow. Goodluck with that.
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Lmao

i also "borked" my cousin too, we're not for sure which is the dad.
|

replied April 23rd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Awww man now I have water on my screen

u made me spit it out :(
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Hahah :wink:

i love the gullible
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2006
lmao terra, you made me snort out loud. It was very attractive. You know you loved it.
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Lmao I love you kimmie. I snort all the time, its great.

So im guessing the kid that said he got his sister pregnant was fake? Because he never came back when he was supposed to. Or maybe it was real and his parents locked him in a closet or something, thats sad.
|

replied April 23rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
..Sdkf
|

replied April 23rd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
lmao this thread is great! Lets just say mine was in the back porch of a model home in my neighborhood in december with a "husky" dude lol
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2006
Lmao that was a lovely story.

My first time was with a boy i've known since like 4th grade and basically it wasn't even really sex...He put his penis in me and then I decided that we were both being stupid and it hurt and such so I stopped it...And then like a year later we went to do it again but he cam a little early..Aka he didn't even get it in me...Ahaha poor boy. Then I had sex with a random twice (same random- it wasn't good at all, he sucked and came pretty fast) and then my ex...Who is the father of my baby...And I haven't had sex since I was like 6 months pregnant...If that...Lol and my daughter is almost 6 weeks old. Haha.

That is my whole sex life sumed up for you.
|

replied April 23rd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Id post the rest of mine but it might take a while... Lol
|

replied April 23rd, 2006
Mine was the day before my sisters bday in umm 2000? Or 2001 16 it was mlk day I think at his house, got an engagement ring less than 3 weeks later
|

replied April 23rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
kimmeh wrote:
lmao terra, you made me snort out loud. It was very attractive. You know you loved it.

lmao, I could soo see you snorting.

Har *snort*

har har *snort snort snort*
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2006
Lmao...Yes well I suppose I look like the snorting type.
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
hcobrunette06 wrote:
hahah :wink:

i love the gullible

lmao! I was laughing outloud on that one.Newbys just don't know,lol that was good terra
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
macysmama wrote:
id post the rest of mine but it might take a while... Lol

betcha mine would take longer.Hey what can I say,i was a little hoe a couple years ago,lol.I lost my virginity to a german!
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
tanyaface wrote:
but dizzylizzy is bullpooping. She didn't lose her virginty, get raped, and pregnant all in one go. My bullsh*t detector is going off.

this so not so far off there hun. I lost my virginty, got raped and pregnant all in one go, as you put it. So your "bullsh*t" dectector may not be too good. I am not saying that she is telling the truth, but I am and I know that it can happen. It is possible to get pregnant on the first go, dont' ya know?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...