Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Im New And I Need Your Opinion

My hubby and I have been ttc for about 4 mos. My cycles are very irregular. I had a period feb 26 that lasted until march 10. After that he and I did the bd all the time. Then on march 20 until the 26, I had what appeared to be another period. After this we did the bd all the time and have been doing it ever since. Well this is the question, I really dont know when my period should be here but I have been really feeling like im preggers. I am all of a sudden im tired all the time, my boobs are swollen and they hurt like crazy,i feal nausea at every moment of the day, oh and some of my favorite foods I cant stand to even smell so u know I can eat them.
A little bit of history aboout my cycles are that I will go about 3-5 mos without one, then about 3-5 consecutive ones. They are always usually right on schedule when they do come. Thats why I am so curious this time. Sorry for the long post. I just wanted you all to have a little to go one when helping me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....